Sign up for email
PTAC: Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner
Saves money and doesnt' disturb you!
The premium efficient GA Series can significantly save you money on utilities. And with new built-in safeguards like self-correcting diagnostics, it may be one of the most worry-free pieces of equipment in your entire building.
The Gree GA Series also allows for the introduction of fresh outdoor air, with it's unique fresh air vent system that provides up to 65 CFM of fresh outdoor air into the living space. A simple two-position leveler hidden from guest but allows building owners to activate ventilation without removing the unit from the wall sleeve.
Connect your Gree GA series to a wall thermostat for ultimate comfort control and upgraded room appearance. The Gree GA series makes it easy to connect to either wired and wireless wall thermostats. Whether your needs require a simple non-programmed or complex 7 day programmable wall thermostat, the Gree GA series can accommodate.
• Temperature Display and
Touch Pad on Unit.
• Continuous Temperature Sensing
• Cooling, Heating and Fan Modes.
• Electronic Temperature Limiting.
• Auto Restart and Random Restart Delay
• Freeze Protection.
• Emergency Heat (Heat Pump Models)
• Remote Control Options
• Wireless or Energy Management
Comfortouch Digital Control:
• Three-Speed Indoor Fan
• Dual Motor Technology
• AeroQuiet Indoor Blower Wheel
• Rotary Compressor Technology
• Insulated Bulkhead Between Indoors
Smartfan Comfort Control
• Programmable Constant Fan Operation
• Quiet Fan Start-Up and Stops
EZSERV – Ease of Installation, Service and Maintenance
• Easy troubleshooting with LED onscreen displays
• Nine point diagnostics, self-check/self-correct
• Front-access, cleanable lifetime air filters
• Easy access to condenser coil for cleaning
• Blue Fin Coating Technology for easy rinsing of coils
• Universal Electric Heater
• Comprehensive five-year limited warranty
All GA Series PTACs are protected by a
five-year limited warranty.
• One-year parts and labor limited warranty
• Four years additional parts and labor coverage
on the sealed refrigeration system
• Limited four years (years 2-5) parts-only coverage